Wave Bamboo Toothbrush Single Pack
- (Contains 1 toothbrush)
Product details of Wave Bamboo Toothbrush (Highlights)
- BAMBOO TOOTHBRUSH handle is 100% biodegradable
- BAMBOOS naturally repels water and are antimicrobial
- BPA FREE BRISTLES are soft but firm enough to sweep away bacteria and plague around each tooth
- ZERO WASTE PACKAGING. 100% PLASTIC FREE. 100% RECYCLED MATERIAL.
Wave Bamboo Toothbrushes
Wave toothbrush is the best choice for people who are environmental and hygiene conscious. Bamboo handle and brush base are fully biodegradable, light and hand-friendly. Wave’s soft, optimum bristles are BPA free, recyclable nylon are perfect for all ages’ teeth and gums. Equal to the life of any plastic toothbrush, Wave elevates conscious product choices with sustaining packaging and overall ecology-minded appeal.
Bamboo is a fast growing renewable resource that can be harvested in 1-5 years, as opposed to hardwood trees. Bamboo can grow over a yard per day that’s over 3 feet every single day, plus bamboo can grow in close proximity to each other. Bamboo can also grow in a wide range of climate without the use of pesticides or fertilizers due to its antimicrobial properties. Hence, bamboo works great as a plastic toothbrush alternative because it naturally repels water, doesn’t splinter and is antimicrobial.
Globally, it is recommended to change your toothbrush every 3 months. After normal wear and tear your bristles start to get worn out creating a less effective toothbrush. Clinical studies show that a worn out toothbrush removes less plaque than a new toothbrush. Your toothbrush builds up a large number of bacteria, so commonsense practices also suggests to replace your toothbrush every 3 months. With Wave you can change your toothbrush frequently without feeling guilty towards Earth.
Keep Earth Clean and Green: Plastic toothbrush is a bigger problem than we realize (Some facts)
- Around 5 billion plastic toothbrushes are used annually
- A single person changes more than 300 toothbrushes in their lifetime
- Plastic toothbrushes can take more than thousands of years to decompose
- If you laid out toothbrushes thrown away in the U.S. in a year alone, they would wrap around the Earth four times
- In reality, plastic toothbrushes are not easy to recycle since small parts gets stuck in the machinery
Bamboo Toothbrush proper care, cleaning, and storage
- Rinse and remove debris from the bristles and handle
- Store in a clean and dry area
- Air dry in an upright position
- Replace the toothbrush as needed
- Pluck out the bristles with a pliers and send to recycle
- Reuse / Upcycle or compost the bamboo handle
- Recycle the Kraft paper packaging
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.